Job Reference: 22582
Flexible Scheduling for OB/GYN Hospitalists at our physician-led program in South Florida
Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, full-time and part-time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist candidates for a physician-led program with Plantation General Hospital in Plantation, FL, a city within greater Fort Lauderdale.
Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision. We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Continuum of care model – MFM Support, Neonatology, Nurse Navigation
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Opportunity to see GYN patients in our office to keep skills up
- Full-time and part-time available
- Continuity clinic for unassigned patient follow up
- High Risk OB office collaborating with our Perinatal Nurse Navigator, MFM’s, and community OB Physicians
- Annual deliveries: over 2,500
- Level III NICU
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred
- 7-8 – 24 hour OB Hospitalist Shifts per month for full time
- 12 hours per month covering our High Risk OB office
- Delivery room
- OB and GYN ED
- Extended service agreement for private community
- Full-spectrum OBGYN Hospitalist work
- Seeing patients in our high risk office
Serving Broward County for over 50 years, Plantation General Hospital is a 240–bed, full–service acute care hospital accredited by The Joint Commission and certified as a Primary Stroke Center. Specializing in Emergency Services, Pediatric Emergency Services, Robotic Surgery, Women’s Services, Maternity, High-Risk Maternity, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Services, and Bariatric Services, we provide high–quality, exceptional patient care to Plantation residents and the surrounding communities. We hold Healthgrades™ Excellence Awards in Gynecologic Surgery, Labor and Delivery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedic Surgery, and Vascular Surgery, as well as being top in the nation for patient safety. Within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, I–595, and I–95, the Hospital’s 24–hour Emergency Room, Pediatric Emergency Room, and the Children’s Hospital at Plantation provide specialized hospital services for adults and children of all ages.
Located in Broward County along the southern part of Florida’s Atlantic coast, Plantation is a northern suburb of Fort Lauderdale and is relatively equal distance between West Palm Beach and Miami.
Its convenient location gives visitors easy access to many of the state’s most popular attractions, and it’s particularly well-known for its large municipal recreation complex that’s a big hit with residents and visitors alike. The city was incorporated in 1953 and has grown significantly in recent decades, with now a current population of nearly 90,000 residents.
If you or someone you know is interested in hearing more about this position, please email your CV to Shelly Chadwick, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-592-2800.
This ad expires on Saturday September 4th, 2021