Job Reference Number: 00297747
Trinity Health Mid Atlantic – St. Mary Physician’s Group is looking for a Laborist to join our team St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne Bucks County, PA.
- Provides medical oversight for the Labor and Delivery and Post Partum Units to ensure the care and safety of St. Mary’s Maternity patients.
- Communicate clinical status of patients with the attending physician
- Perform initial H&P and assessment on arrival if not done by the attending
- Complete discharge instructions as needed prior to patient discharge, if not done by attending as required
- Evaluate OB/GYN patients at the discretion of the attending OB/GYN within 30 minutes, if feasible
- Current with Peri-Facts Program requirements.
- Participate in educational programs as needed and as mutually agreed upon by the Hospital and the Department of OB/GYN
- Oversee the Labor, Triage, Delivery and Recovery areas, keeping a working knowledge of all patients in these areas. Communicate effectively with the attending physician.
- Complete progress notes on all patient contacts in a timely manner
- Active PA Med License
- NCC certification in fetal monitoring within 6 months of hire
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB
Ms. Shanna Carpien
Trinity Health Mid Atlantic – St. Mary Physician’s Group
41 University Drive
Newtown Pennsylvania 18940
This ad expires on Friday September 3rd, 2021