Job Reference Number: 29741
Luxury Lifestyle of the Palm Beaches – OB/GYN Positions Available
Mednax is seeking to add an OB/GYN Hospitalist to our team at Good Samaritan Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Over 350 babies annually are delivered at Good Samaritan by our OBGYN team in partnership with the local obstetricians
- Supported by a Level-II NICU with board certified neonatologists available 24 hours a day
- VIP suites epitomize the Palm Beach experience with a luxury renovation and designer accessories by Lilly Pulitzer
- 24/7 in-house coverage with 12 and 24 hour shift options
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of patients in the OB-ED and L&D, attending deliveries, assisting in the care of the patients of community OBs, and assisting in surgical procedures
- Leadership opportunity available
- The ideal candidate will have a Florida medical license
About our company:
In the past 40 years, Pediatrix Medical Group has successfully grown from a single specialty practice to a national medical group dedicated to women’s and children’s services. Today our MFM and OB/GYN hospitalist program is the largest in the nation, with 205 MFM specialists and 225 OB/GYN hospitalists providing care in more than 300 hospitals across 20 states.
About the hospital:
Good Samaritan Medical Center is a member of one of the leading health systems in the nation, Tenet Health. Founded over 50 years ago, Tenet boasts 65 hospitals and 450 outpatient centers spread across the country, each tailored to meet the needs of their individual communities. Good Samaritan is located on the shores of Lake Worth across from the celebrated island of Palm Beach. As the recipient of multiple awards over the last several years in labor and delivery, they are proud to be recognized by their community for superior performance.
About the area:
Experience the colorful culture, semi-tropical weather, abundant activities and legendary nightlife of South Florida! Easily accessible by several international airports, the area is known for its temperate winters and multi-cultural residents. With a wide variety of activities you may choose to dive on the reef, play a round of golf, watch a polo match, dine in world-class restaurants or simply relax on the beach. Choose from residential communities that pepper the area or select from one of many cosmopolitan waterfront condos. South Florida is a highly desirable market offering an exceptional quality of life.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply Now
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women’s and children’s specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Thursday August 26th, 2021