OB hospital opportunity in new start up program north of Seattle
- Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon, WA, averaging 1,100 annual deliveries with 24-hour in-house anesthesia coverage
- 2+ years of OB hospitalist or OB/GYN experience required
- 4-OB hospitalist model covering 7-8 24-hour shifts per month, including GYN coverage
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of patients in the OB-ED and L&D, attending deliveries, assisting in the care of the patients of community OBs, and assisting in surgical procedures
- Experience working with midwives a plus
- Leadership opportunity available
Mount Vernon is conveniently located mid-way between Seattle, Washington, and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It is nestled between the San Juan Islands in the Puget Sound to the West and the Cascade Mountains with the scenic Cascade Loop drive to the East and is known for its spectacular natural environment. It’s also home to the world-famous Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, which annually attracts a million visitors. The area is alive with adventure throughout its spectacularly diverse 1,920 square miles. From glacially carved Cascade Mountains, seasonally colorful farmland and more than 125 square miles of water features, there are outstanding opportunities for camping, fishing, boating, kayaking, rafting, hiking, biking and bird watching. With all that it has to offer, along with good schools, residents value the quality of life that is found in Mount Vernon.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply Now
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women’s and children’s specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Wednesday August 18th, 2021