Job Reference Number: 27921
NEW OB hospital opportunity in Greater Washington, DC-Maryland Area!
We are seeking compassionate OB/GYN Hospitalists to work with our professional group at White Oak Adventist Hospital!
- Board Certified OB/GYN
- 4-OB hospitalist model, including GYN coverage
- Collaborate with dedicated teams of 24/7, in-house specialists including anesthesiologists and neonatologists
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of patients in the OB-ED and L&D, attending deliveries, assisting in the care of the patients of community OBs, and assisting in surgical procedures
- Experience working with midwives a plus
- Leadership opportunity available
- Our ideal candidate will have an active Maryland medical license
D.C. and MD metropolitan area has a lot offer: the finest restaurants, national theater, historic sites, excellent schools and national sports teams. Outdoor lovers will enjoy abundant bike trails, plus easy access to the ocean, the mountains and some of the best regional and state parks in the country. Commuting into Washington is simple with several mass transit lines leading into the district, and residents can travel to any part of the world using one of three international airports.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply Now!
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women’s and children’s specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Monday July 26th, 2021