Baystate Health (BH), western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Medical School is seeking a board eligible or board certified General Ob/Gyn to join our Wesson Women and Infants Hospital at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA.
- Clinical Practice: Join a busy generalist division and see patients at one of our outpatient offices. Deliver inpatient obstetrical care at least 12 hours per week on an emergency and routine basis and provide clinical supervision of the OB triage unit, staffed 24/7 by experienced Certified Nurse Midwives. Perform minimally invasive and open gynecologic surgery in our ambulatory and inpatient operating rooms.
- Support: The department has roughly 4,200 deliveries annually with a high proportion of high risk pregnancies and a level 3 NICU. Subspecialty support available.
- Academics: Practice in an academic environment consisting of 24 OB/GYN residents, medical students and advanced practice providers. Faculty appointment to UMASS Medical School-Baystate.
- Quality of life: Collaborative practice of 18 general ob-gyns, including those specializing in family planning and pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
- Benefits: Low cost, high quality benefits, paid time off, CME time and reimbursement and a generous retirement plan.
Qualifications: Qualified applicants will be BE/BC in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Have and interest in the full scope of general obstetrics and gynecology. Comfortable with complicated operative deliveries and maternal complications of gestation and have experience working with residents, Maternal Fetal Medicine consultants and Certified Nurse Midwives.
The Obstetrics & Gynecology department at Baystate Medical Center provides comprehensive care throughout western Massachusetts. Our team consist of Obstetricians, Gynecologists, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Medicine, Gynecology Oncology, Urogynecology, Family Planning and Midwifery.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Baystate Health is western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and is home to the prestigious University of Massachusetts Medical School – Baystate. The cornerstone of our organization is Baystate Medical Center, a 716-bed tertiary care hospital which boasts the state’s single busiest emergency department and the region’s only Level-I trauma center. Together with three community hospitals, Baystate Children’s Hospital and Baystate Primary Care Medical Practices, we offer a diverse culture that provides outstanding opportunities for physicians and advanced practice providers to start and advance their career.
The Pioneer Valley is a thriving area located in western Massachusetts and provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Dr. Kristin Dardano, Chief Ob/Gyn Generalist
C/O Ariana Caradiaz, MBA, FASPR Physician and Advanced Practitioner Recruiter
Phone: 413-794-8701 Fax: 413-794-5059
ADVANCING CARE. ENHANCING LIVES.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
This ad expires on Wednesday June 23rd, 2021