TeamHealth Job Reference: 11984BR
TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for an OB/GYN physician to join our OB/GYN Hospitalist team at AdventHealth Ocala in Ocala, Florida. Ideal candidates are board certified (MD or DO) who demonstrate clinical excellence, superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty as well as a current Florida license to practice. Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least three years of active practice; and a successful track record.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth’s innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Flexible schedule: full-time entails seven to eight 24hr in-house shifts per month
- Employed position, competitive pay plus full benefits package
- No responsibilities while off
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
Marketing Coordinator, Strategic Resources Group
265 Brookview Centre Way #400
Knoxville, TN 37919
This ad expires on Wednesday June 16th, 2021