Job Reference Number: 28579
OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in California’s Inland Empire
Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN Hospitalist to join our program at Riverside Community Hospital.
- This 373-bed, full-service, acute care facility delivers more than 3,500 babies a year and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7-story patient tower and 3-story medical office building
- With over 500 physicians on staff representing 200 specialties including maternal-fetal medicine, they are a Level-II trauma center and have a 20-bed Level-II NICU
- The hospital is internationally recognized as a Designated Baby-Friendly birth facility by Baby-Friendly USA
- The OB/GYN Hospitalist’s responsibilities will include OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
Riverside, a great place to live, work and play, is also known as the Inland Empire. It is one of the fastest growing cities in this region of Southern California. With rivers, mountain peaks, deserts and fertile valleys, the area offers diversity that few other locations can match. The two million people who live here are able to take advantage of affordable housing, good schools, nearby beaches, mountains, hiking and bike trails and the Wine Country.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply Now
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women’s and children’s specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Thursday June 10th, 2021