Job Reference Number: 17906
Year-Round Rocky Mountain Adventure & Sunshine along the Northern Colorado Front Range!
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country’s premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN HOSPITALIST to join the growing team of employed physicians as we expand our program. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
Scope and details include:
- BC/BE in OB/GYN
- 3 years’ experience required
- Support to ED triage
- Work with North Colorado Family Medicine Residents
- coverage of in-house GYN consults
- Lead Labor and Delivery during coverage
- 182 shifts of 12 hours annually
- Opportunity for additional shift work
NCMC is a 398-bed regional tertiary medical center, serving patients from a four-state region; Level II Trauma (ACS Trauma Verification); Level III Nursery and offers a full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour 16-bed ICU with EICU support, a state-of-the-art hybrid OR w/IVUS, rapid response teams and FM residency program. NCMC provides the only burn center and air medical transport (North Colorado Med EVac) in northern Colorado. NCMC has been named among the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics™ and one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award™ as measured by Healthgrades. This distinction places NCMC among the top 1 percent of all hospitals in the nation.
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
Banner Health’s Total Compensation package includes:
- Base Salary $333,315 w/ 85% base and 15% value
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plan
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA – M/W/D/V Employer.
This ad expires on Tuesday June 1st, 2021