Job Reference Number: SR52859
Leading the future of health care
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Opportunity in Northern California for an Ob/Gyn Hospitalist to care for patients in ED, Labor and Delivery/postpartum, and cross-cover for all hospitalized OB/GYN patients. Shifts will be 12 hours. Each hospitalist is expected to cover both day and night shifts equally.
Whether you’re drawn to breathtaking natural surroundings, year-round recreational amenities, a great climate, colorful changes of season, big city attractions or small-town charm, TPMG has a location you’d love to call home.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance – up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/.
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Ebony Robinson: Ebony.Robinson@kp.org or call (510) 625-6311. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
This ad expires on Saturday May 15th, 2021