Job Reference: 11222BR
TeamHealth has a full-time opportunity for an OB/GYN physician to join our OB/GYN Hospitalist team at AdventHealth Ocala in beautiful Ocala, Florida. Work a flexible schedule with seven to eight 24hr in-house shifts per month. There no responsibilities while off. This is an employed position, with competitive pay plus a full benefits package.
Ideal candidates will be board-certified (MD or DO) and demonstrates clinical excellence, superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty, a current Florida license to practice. Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least three years of active practice; and a successful track record.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. We offer the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
TeamHealth is a physician-led organization and an industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services, driven by our commitment to safe, high-quality care. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth’s national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Flexible schedule: full-time entails seven to eight 24hr in-house shifts per month
- Employed position, competitive pay plus full benefits package
- No responsibilities while off
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program and referral program
Marketing Coordinator, Strategic Resources Group
265 Brookview Centre Way #400
Knoxville, TN 37919
This ad expires on Saturday May 15th, 2021