Job Reference Number: 142058
Atrium Health is actively recruiting OB/GYN Hospitalists for metro Charlotte OB/GYN practices. These laborists will support the providers of Atrium Health established practices and will deliver at Atrium Health hospitals.
What you’ll enjoy in these positions:
- 7-8 call days per month; 24-hour shifts
- Supervising Certified Nurse Midwives
- Guaranteed salary
- Excellent benefits package to provide security for you and your family
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
- Highly motivated team player who possesses a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desires a long-term commitment to the community
- Board-Certified/Board-Eligible OBGYN
Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, is a not for profit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers, and medical practices in the American states of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
Ideally situated between mountains and beaches, Charlotte, NC has a metropolitan area of 2.4 million that continues to experience rapid growth. Charlotte is the US’s second largest banking center and has a full array of cultural activities and professional sports teams. Charlotte offers excellent public and private school options, and North Carolina is home to several world-class universities.
Mrs. Allison Beamer
4135 South Stream Blvd
Charlotte North Carolina 28217
This ad expires on Saturday May 15th, 2021