Job Reference Number: 2021
OB Laborist Opportunity, Near Boston, MA
Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with North Shore Physicians Group—the largest multi-specialty physician group north of Boston. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as an OB Laborist at NSPG you will also enjoy:
- the stability provided by our membership in the Mass General Brigham health care system and the benefits of a system-wide electronic medical record
- working at North Shore Medical Center’s Birthplace in Salem, MA (about 15 miles north of Boston), one of the top hospitals in Boston which offers complete family-focused care to assist patients with the entire birth and recovery process
- collaborating with exceptional nursing partners
- in house neonatologists staffing NSMC’s state-of-the-art Level II B Special Care Nursery and in house MGH anesthesiologists 24 hours per day/7 days per week
- respect for your contributions and input and a culture that supports our practitioner’s ability to find a healthy balance of work and life
- excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits (including malpractice insurance with tail coverage and retirement plan)
- excellent schools, higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
WE’RE A BEACON OF NEW THINKING IN INTEGRATED MEDICINE. JOIN US.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: Louis Caligiuri, Executive Director, Physician Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad expires on Sunday May 9th, 2021