Job Reference Number: 26321
Only 25 minutes North of downtown Houston, TX!
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced OB Hospitalists to join the staff of Kingwood Medical Center.
- Kingwood Medical Center is proud to deliver over 2,600 babies annually, and offers a Level-II & III NICUs with experienced care and advanced technology
- Our team of highly motivated OB Hospitalists perform deliveries, cover the OB & main emergency department, round on inpatients and manage transports
- 24-hour shifts
As a full-service 411-bed acute care hospital, Kingwood Medical Center (KMC) has provided the community with high quality, cost-effective healthcare for over 25 years. KMC is home to award-winning programs that improve the health of patients and our community. We are here for you 24/7/365. Our board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and registered nurses are ready to care for you and your family at a moment’s notice, and our mission is simple: “Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.”
Why do over 83,500 residents and businesses call Kingwood Home? Maybe because Kingwood …
- is only 25 minutes North from downtown Houston on Highway 59
- is only 10 minutes North from Bush Intercontinental Airport
- is home to the world’s largest private country clubs: The Clubs of Kingwood which was also the shooting location for the hit movie Tin Cup
- is only a short drive down the street, up the Beltway, or around the 610 loop from World-Class shopping, eating, and the Houston Ship Channel
- is full of indoor and outdoor fun including three first class athletic facilities and over 75 miles of wooded jogging trails we call Greenbelts
- is full of incredible businesspeople waiting to serve you and your business needs
Houston is the largest city in the State of Texas offering a thriving economy, an affordable housing market and excellent public and private schools and universities. The fifth largest metropolitan region in the country is also one of the best bargains when it comes to housing costs. Whether you prefer family-friendly communities, suburban living or high-rise living, there are many options that will suit any lifestyle. Another plus is the temperate climate! Residents can enjoy golf and other outdoor activities nearly all year long. There is no state income tax in Texas.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply Now
With a 40+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Saturday May 1st, 2021