Job Reference Number: 26017
OB Hospitalist opportunity in one of the country’s most cosmopolitan cities!
Seeking an additional experienced BC/BE Ob Hospitalist to join our practice at St. Luke’s Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- Responsibilities will include delivery attendance, Ob triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage.
- The ideal candidate will have an active California license.
San Francisco, one of the world’s favorite cities, has a magnetic appeal that makes it an ideal place to live. With spectacular views and appealing scenery, it has easily become America’s most beautiful city. In San Francisco you can find desirable climate, cosmopolitan character, unique topography, eclectic architecture and world-renowned cuisine.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply Now
With a 40+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Saturday May 1st, 2021