Job Reference Number: 27614
Obstetrix Medical Group is expanding their footprint in the MD and Greater DC area!
We are seeking a Medical Director
Generous compensation package and leadership opportunity available!
Obstetrix is pleased to announce a Medical Director, needed to lead a group of 3 FT OB GYN Hospitalists!
- Collaborate with dedicated teams of 24/7, in-house specialists including anesthesiologists and neonatologists
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of patients in the OB-ED and L&D, attending deliveries, assisting in the care of the patients of community OBs, and assisting in surgical procedures
- Experience working with midwives a plus
- Leadership opportunity available
- Our ideal candidate will have an active Maryland medical license
- Will perform normal Medical Director tasks of attending meetings, growing the local market and total involvement into the success of the facility with MEDNAX’S support!
If you are passionate about people and committed to delivering excellence with each patient encounter, we welcome you to join us on our journey to take great care of our patient, every day and in every way.
D.C. and MD metropolitan area has a lot offer: the finest restaurants, national theater, historic sites, excellent schools and national sports teams. Outdoor lovers will enjoy abundant bike trails, plus easy access to the ocean, the mountains and some of the best regional and state parks in the country. Commuting into Washington is simple with several mass transit lines leading into the district, and residents can travel to any part of the world using one of three international airports.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply now
With a 40+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Wednesday April 28th, 2021