Job Reference Number: OBG-130418
A growing practice in Orange County is seeking board-certified obstetricians for hospitalist opportunities. The incoming physicians must be licensed in California.
- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life—work only 8 24-hour shifts per month
- 6 sick days per year
- Practice currently includes 20 physicians, 5 nurse practitioners, and 3 midwives
- Living in OC is not required—ability to live anywhere in California, if desired
$275,000 GUARANTEED SALARY
With nearly perfect weather and consistent sunshine year-round, Orange County is an ideal place to live and work. Whether you’re basking in peace and relaxation or enjoying the endless opportunities to seek adventure outdoors, you’ll enjoy an incomparable lifestyle here.
- Safe, family-friendly neighborhoods with gorgeous housing options, including beachfront properties
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Gorgeous scenery all around—enjoy beautiful beach views to the west and breathtaking mountain backdrops to the east
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing on pristine courses, and a variety of beach activities
- Access to every amenity you could want or need in Orange County and in nearby Los Angeles
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Natalie Stringer at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference OBG-130418
This ad expires on Thursday April 22nd, 2021