Job Reference Number: 27857
Exciting full time OB hospitalist opening in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
Seeking a full time BC OB/GYN to join our new OB/GYN Hospitalist program at Good Samaritan Medical Center in Lafayette, CO. serving the northern Denver metro area.
- 5-years of OB hospitalist or OB/GYN experience required
- 6-8 24-hour shifts per month
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of obstetric patients, assisting in the care of the patients of community OBs, evaluating and managing GYN consults and ED patients, and assisting in surgical procedures
Known as the Mile High City, Denver, Colorado has an enviable quality of life that makes it one of the best places to live and work in the United States. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors all year long; perhaps that’s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available – from urban lofts and downtown high-rise building to horse properties and rural acreage, there is something to suit any lifestyle. The school system is recognized today as one of the best school systems in the country and the cost of living in the Denver area is lower than most major cities.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Salary: $115 per hour
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply Now
With a 40+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Thursday April 15th, 2021