INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is seeking a BC/BE Physician to work as a full-time, employed OB/GYN Hospitalist for our Physician-led OB Hospitalist program. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience post training.
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center serves as the hub and flagship of INTEGRIS Health. It’s the only Oklahoma-owned, designated Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing services, and has received the #1 hospital ranking from U.S. News & World Report multiple times.
INTEGRIS Baptist has a 40 bed level III NICU. We have a 15-bed labor and delivery unit and 22 large mother baby couplet rooms. INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center has twenty-four hour OB/GYN Hospitalist coverage in house and five board certified neonatologists.
- Hourly rate
- 24 hour dedicated OB anesthesia coverage
- Excellent critical care intensivist support
- Robust 24 hour house officer support
- In house Sepsis Team APRN coverage 24 hours
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- 401k / 403b retirement
- System wide EPIC EMR
- Paid state license, DEA and OBNDD license renewal
For consideration on this opportunity, please send CV to Deidre Wyly-Oldham with INTEGRIS Physician Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad expires on Monday March 15th, 2021