Job Reference Number: 27400
Boca Raton – OB Hospitalist – Enjoy Year Round Florida Sunshine
Mednax is seeking to add an OB/GYN Hospitalist to our team at West Boca Medical Center in Boca Raton, FL.
- The hospital has 18 labor/delivery and antepartum rooms, 2 OR’s and 15 mother and baby rooms, in-house anesthesia and an on-site Level-III NICU
- 1779 deliveries annually with a 33% cesarean rate
- West Boca Medical Center is the only five star labor and delivery unit in Boca and has received this award from Healthgrades for the past six years in a row
- There is a team of highly trained specialists available including: MFMs, neonatologists, midwives, and full pediatric subspecialty support
- Responsibilities will include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
- 24 hour shifts
- Our ideal candidate will have a Florida medical license
Exclusive Boca Raton sits nestled between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale and is recognized as an upscale, safe, highly desirable community in which to live. With an easy commute to anywhere in South Florida, Boca offers many gated communities, verdant parks, and award winning schools. The per capita income ranks among the top Florida cities allowing for a great tax base and a well maintained infrastructure. Boasting pristine beaches, abundant waterways, luxury shopping, and rich culture, Boca is a perfect haven for those seeking a cozy, small town feel in an ever-expanding South Florida.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply Now
With a 40+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Monday March 8th, 2021