TeamHealth Job Reference: 9920BR
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN physician to join our OB/Gyn Hospitalist and outpatient clinic team at Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey.
This position entails providing 24-hour in-house OB/Gyn hospitalist shifts plus occasional daytime full scope of OB/GYN services in JFK’s Family Medicine Residency clinic and in Plainfield’s Health Center clinic. The patients receiving prenatal care at both clinics will be referred to our OB/GYN Hospitalist team at JFK Medical Center for their inpatient care.
Candidates must have the ability to partner with nursing, be comfortable working with and supporting certified nurse midwives and family medicine residents in the outpatient setting. The GYN surgical cases that arise from either clinic will be supported by the OB/GYN Hospitalist team. This position could include coverage of the elective GYN surgeries if there is interest.
The ideal candidate will be a board certified OB/GYN physician with active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty, and a current New Jersey license to practice. Candidates must possess a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance. TeamHealth offers excellent remuneration plus paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage and sovereign immunity with FQHC patients.
– OB/Gyn Hospitalist work allowing for GYN skills retention
– Competitive pay
– Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
– Flexible schedule providing excellent work/life balance
– Stability of a respected industry leader
– Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
– No responsibilities while off
– Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program and referral program
Marketing Coordinator, Strategic Resources Group
265 Brookview Centre Way #400
Knoxville, TN 37919
This ad expires on Wednesday February 10th, 2021