Job Reference Number: 46826
Seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join a large practice in Toledo, OH!
Our Ideal Candidate Has…
- Confidence and skills caring for very high risk obstetrical patients
- Strong skills with gynecologic surgery
- Comfortable working with patients with multiple social determinants of health
- Strong interest in teaching of residents and students
- Must be team player and flexible with scheduling
CHS (Center for Health Services) is the Hospitalist group for Toledo Hospital and the core generalist faculty for resident and student education. We provide hospital coverage for obstetrics and gynecology, receive all OB/GYN transfers, provide collaborative support for the very active CNM group, provide backup support for the community physicians, and provide outpatient general OB/GYN services, including high risk obstetrics at the outpatient site – Center for Health Services.
- 5 physicians in the group and seeking to add 2 more
- 4 CNMs and 2 NPs
- Hours Per Week – In Office: Goals is 3-4 days/week
- Office Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
- In Hospital: 1-2 L&D day shifts/week with 3 weekday calls/month and one 24 hour weekend call/month
- Weekend Hours: one 24 hour weekend call/month
- Call Rotation / Call Coverage: 3 weekday calls and one 24 hour weekend call/month
- Procedures Performed In Office: Colposcopy, LEEP, IUD, Nexplanon, sonohysterogram, etc.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
- Must have active OH Licence
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
This ad expires on Saturday January 23rd, 2021