Mount Carmel Health System is seeking a full-time academic-focused OB Hospitalist to join our growing hospital-employed OB/GYN team. Ideal candidate would have three-years of OBGYN experience, a passion for teaching and board certification.
About the Position:
- OB Hospitalists work 12-hour shifts, days/nights/weekends.
- Candidates must have strong interest and skill in team-based obstetrical care, health care policy for provision of obstetrical care, and high motivation for innovative resident and medical student education.
- Candidate must be comfortable with management of medically complex high-risk pregnancies and advanced obstetrical surgery.
- Must be able to manage gynecological and OBGYN traumatic surgical emergencies.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package available.
About Mount Carmel OBGYN:
Mount Carmel shares an OBGYN residency with The Ohio State University – 44 residents. In addition to providing care to the Columbus underserved community, Mount Carmel manages high-risk pregnancies and has a Level III NICU. Mount Carmel employs MFMs on all three of our hospital campuses.
For more information, please contact Tracie Ambler, Mount Carmel Health System Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-546-4913.
Not an H1B or J1 opportunity.
This ad expires on Tuesday January 19th, 2021