Job Reference Number: 17656
Join an established, high-risk OB Generalist practice in Hollywood, FL that has a good mix of OB hospitalist and GYN clinic/surgery work. The group supports women and their families from routine care to those unforeseen circumstances.
Full Job Description:
All Women’s Healthcare is expanding and is seeking an experienced OBGYN to join the practice! Due to rapid growth, we are seeking a dedicated OB/GYN physician to join our dynamic group providing services at Memorial Regional Hospital. From routine OBGYN to high-risk care with the support of midwives, MFM, and Neonatology, our team is able to provide the care that our patients need in Broward County. Our group of 6 OBGYNs is becoming 8 OBGYNs to better support our high-risk population in the hospital and best serve the community. Reach out to learn more today!
- Integrated care model (OBGYN, MFM, Neonatology)
- Variety of cases (low to high risk)
- Mixture of GYN clinic/surgery and OB hospitalist shifts
- OBGYN resident program 2020
- Well-established team with strong reputation in hospital and community
- Work/life balance with flexible scheduling in group of 8 OBGYN physicians
- Work on average 178-hours per month
- Robust benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k
(Effective on Day 1)
- 100% paid Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Sabrina Hadzimesic, at 727-510-6728 or email your CV to Sabrina.firstname.lastname@example.org
The group is an established practice delivering about 1,250 patients annually, doing about a third of the GYN surgeries at the hospital, and partnering with MFM and Neonatology (Level III+ NICU) for those high risk patients. Potential expansion includes an OB ED and the start of an OB Residency Program in the hospital system that’s scheduled for summer of 2020.
Nestled between Fort Lauderdale and Miami is Hollywood, a classic Florida beach town that’s enchanted visitors since the 1920s. Hollywood Beach features a one-of-a kind oceanfront promenade called the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk that stretches nearly two and a half miles along the Atlantic. The historic downtown area is characterized by quaint sidewalk cafes, brick-lined walks and blocks of unique boutiques, shops art galleries and excellent restaurants.
This ad expires on Tuesday December 29th, 2020