JOB SUMMARY: Women’s Care Florida is seeking experienced Obstetrician/Gynecologist to support our OB Hospitalist program in Tampa, FL. Trained OB/Gyn physicians who devote their career full-time to the career of hospitalized women. Focus on OB triage, antepartum, intrapartum care and delivery as well as postpartum care while in the hospital. Particularly well trained to take care of the OB emergency and handle complicated obstetrical situations. Full time is 7 to 8 24 hour shifts per 4 week cycle. Support community physicians including nearly 400 Women’s Care Florida providers associated with 30 hospitals across the state of Florida.
Why work for Women’s Care Florida:
- Competitive salary
- CME and licensure coverage
- Excellent Operational Support
- Provider wellness and Innovation committee
- Physician Leadership Training
- Must have graduated from an accredited medical school and accredited US OB/Gyn residency
- Board certified in OB/Gyn by ABOG or ABOOG
- Three to Five years’ experience post residency, prefer prior OB/Gyn hospitalist work experience
Mario L. DiBartola
5002 W Lemon St.
Tampa, FL 33609
This ad expires on Tuesday November 24th, 2020