Job Reference Number: 25132
Consistently Ranks Among The Safest Cities in Los Angeles County
Seeking a BC OB/GYN Hospitalist to serve as Medical Director and join our team at Providence Little Company of Mary Hospital in Torrance, CA.
- In addition to our affiliated MFMs and neonatologists, there is good pediatric subspecialty support.
- Hospitalist responsibilities will include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage.
- Level III NICU
- Our ideal candidate will have an active CA license.
Torrance is located in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County. The area offers 1.5 miles of uncrowded pristine beaches, and a moderate year-round climate with warm temperatures, sea breezes and low humidity. In addition to a laid back beach vibe and a strong historical heart, the city is also famous for its delicious eateries, live music venues and art galleries, and is conveniently located within close proximity to popular Los Angeles attractions and destinations.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Wednesday October 28th, 2020