Job Reference Number: 23794
Located 2 Hours from New York City!
Capital Health Medical Center in Trenton, New Jersey, is seeking a compassionate OB/GYN Hospitalist to work with a collegial and professional group. Join our practice in providing quality patient care and in-hospital coverage for the main emergency department for OB/GYN, and private patients. Our hospitalists are the cornerstone of Capital Health’s success and, as such, are among our most valuable resources.
- Four OB/GYN Hospitalists who work 12 or 24-hour shifts
- Collaborate with our dedicated teams of 24/7, in-house specialists including anesthesiologists, neonatologists and midwives
- Responsibilities include: OB triage, admissions, attending deliveries, inpatient care, seeing unassigned patients and private call coverage, covering the OB floor, ER consults for GYN emergencies, surgical assists at cesarean sections, fetal monitoring and emergency response in labor and delivery
If you are passionate about people and committed to delivering excellence with each patient encounter, we welcome you to join us on our journey to take great care of our patient, every day and in every way.
Pennington is a town in New Jersey located in Mercer County and is approximately two hours from New York City. The area maintains its historic ambiance today as homes of varying ages and architectural styles line the quiet streets. Keep pace with the borough’s lively, contemporary mood, which has been transformed into comfortable coffee shops, restaurants and specialty shops. The serene parks are perfect to enjoy with kids at the playground or for those looking to take an evening walk. Pennington has a small town atmosphere and a highly rated school system and has been given a grade of A+ by Niche.com.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Wednesday October 28th, 2020