TeamHealth Job Reference: 6401BR
Provide compassionate patient care and intermittent coverage as an OB/GYN hospitalist on our team at AdventHealth Ocala in Ocala, Florida. The ideal candidate will be a board-certified OB/GYN physician (MD or DO) who demonstrates clinical excellence, superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty, a current Florida license to practice. Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least 3 years of active practice; and a successful track record.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by TeamHealth.
- Excellent work-life balance, providing 24hr in-house coverage per shift
- Employed position offering competitive pay
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Excellent supplemental opportunity
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to gauge the OB/GYN hospitalist role allowing for part-time or full-time upgrade as openings arise
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
Marketing Coordinator, Strategic Resources Group
265 Brookview Centre Way #400
Knoxville, TN 37919
This ad expires on Wednesday September 9th, 2020