TeamHealth Job Reference: 7256BR
Further your career as a full-time OB/GYN physician on our OB/GYN Hospitalist team at AdventHealth Ocala in Ocala, Florida. The ideal candidate is board-certified, demonstrates clinical excellence, has superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty, a current Florida license to practice. Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least 3 years of active practice; and a successful track record.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by TeamHealth.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Flexible schedule: full-time entails seven to eight 24hr in-house shifts per month
- Employed position, competitive pay plus full benefits package
- No responsibilities while off
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Marketing Coordinator, Strategic Resources Group
265 Brookview Centre Way #400
Knoxville, TN 37919
This ad expires on Wednesday September 9th, 2020