Job Reference Number: 24811
OB Hospitalist Practice with Resident and Fellow Teaching Opportunities
Seeking BC/BE OB Hospitalists for a new program in Los Angeles County, CA.
- Hospitalist responsibilities will include delivery attendance, patient evaluation/management, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
- Ob-Gyn residents and Maternal-Fetal Medicine fellows
- Affiliated group of Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists and Neonatologists
- Level III NICU with full pediatric medical and surgical subspecialty support including a pediatric cardiovascular program
Known as the “Waterfront Center of Southern California,” Long Beach is located about 25 miles south of downtown Los Angeles bordering the northern edge of Orange County. The area enjoys a lovely Mediterranean climate with an average of 333 sunny days per year. There are 5.5 miles of breathtaking waterfront to enjoy by bicycle or foot. A variety of established residential neighborhoods to fit every income bracket and style is available.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Apply Now —
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Friday August 28th, 2020