Job Reference Number: 24478
Exciting opportunity to develop a new OB Hospitalist practice
Seeking experienced BC OB Hospitalists to develop a new hospitalist practice in the Las Vegas suburbs. A leadership opportunity is also available.
- The hospital’s Level-III NICU is covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists.
- Pediatric subspecialty physicians are available.
- Hospitalist responsibilities will include delivery attendance, patient evaluation/management, acute gyn and surgeries, fetal monitoring and ER coverage.
Long known as a major resort city with world-class entertainment, Las Vegas offers a multitude of opportunities to live, work and play in one of the most magnificent entertainment centers in the world. The splendor of the desert provides a breathtaking backdrop for the outdoor enthusiast to enjoy activities such as golfing, skiing, snowboarding and water sports. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools; The University and Community College System of Nevada is a leader in higher education. With a wide range of housing choices, you will find the community that is perfect for you and your family — from family-friendly neighborhoods, master-planned communities, high-rises, condominiums, golf communities, urban and suburban options – there is something for everyone. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40- year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Thursday June 25th, 2020