TeamHealth Job Reference: 5521BR
Put the passion back into practicing medicine by joining our upcoming OB/GYN hospitalists program as a OB/GYN physicians at Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown in Columbus, GA. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an OB/GYN hospitalist.
Ideal candidates will be board-certified in OB/GYN, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care placing the patient above all other considerations. Qualifications also include a current or in-process Georgia license to practice, active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty with skill set and confidence to be the only covering provider in the event of an emergency.
Other requirements include ability to partner with Nursing and support in-house call coverage for community providers, a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least 3 years of active practice; and a successful track record.
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Flexible scheduling: full-time entails only providing seven to eight 24hr in-house shifts per month
- No responsibilities while off
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Professional reimbursement allowance
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Marketing Coordinator, Strategic Resources Group
265 Brookview Centre Way #400
Knoxville, TN 37919
This ad expires on Thursday June 18th, 2020