TeamHealth Job Reference: 5524BR
Further your clinical career as a medical director responsible for leading our upcoming OB/GYN hospitalist program to begin this fall at Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown in Columbus, GA. Put the passion back into practicing medicine by taking control of your time! Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an OB/GYN hospitalist.
Ideal candidates will be board-certified in OB/GYN, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care placing the patient above all other considerations. Qualifications also include a current or in-process Georgia license to practice, active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty with skill set and confidence to be the only covering provider in the event of an emergency.
Other requirements include ability to partner with nursing and support in-house call coverage for community providers, a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least 3 years of active practice; and a successful track record.
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Flexible scheduling: full-time entails only providing seven to eight 24hr in-house shifts per month
- Competitive compensation
- Medical director stipend with additional quality bonus potential available
- Full benefits package including professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Professional reimbursement allowance
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and free CME through TeamHealth Institute
Marketing Coordinator, Strategic Resources Group
265 Brookview Centre Way #400
Knoxville, TN 37919
This ad expires on Thursday June 18th, 2020