Job Reference Number: OBG-117606
The region’s leading provider of women’s health services is seeking a medical director and staff provider to join its team. This ideal candidate exudes the ability to put patients first and act as a team player within the organization.
- Part-time or full-time Laborist position providing coverage for the OB/ED, surgical assistance, and emergency support for the staff providers
- Join or lead a collegiate team of five Laborists who are fully supported by RNs and specialists
- Earn a $55,000 annual stipend in the medical director role
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, vision, dental, 401(k), and paid vacation time
- Named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”
- First year income potential up to $329,000 plus an extra shift bonus
With engaging activities and events throughout the year and tremendous opportunity for peace and relaxation, our charming Midwest town offers a remarkable quality of life.
- A safe, family-friendly community with a low cost of living
- An excellent school system
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, rafting, fishing, and boating
- Enjoy four gorgeous seasons with minimal snowfall in the winter
- U.S. News ranks Indiana #3 in Best States for Affordability, and Forbes ranks it #11 in Best States for Business
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Thomas Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference OBG-117606
This ad expires on Sunday September 6th, 2020