“OB/GYN Hospitalists in this country are the wave of the future. There’s no question about it.”
- Dr. J. Joshua Kopelman - Former Chair ACOG District VIII
Physicians benefit by:
- Expanded knowledge and skill in labor and delivery
- Satisfaction in improved patient outcomes
- Reduced burnout from long hours and conflict with private practice
- PROVEN decreased malpractice costs
What is the Society of OB/GYN Hospitalists?
The Society of OB/GYN Hospitalists (SOGH) is a rapidly growing group of physicians, midwives, nurses, and other individuals in the field who support the OB/GYN Hospitalist model.
SOGH is dedicated to enhancing the safety and quality of OB/GYN Hospital Medicine by promoting excellence through education, coordination of hospital teams and collaboration with healthcare delivery systems.
Click here for more information about joining SOGH